Monday 5 August 2013

An update.

Hello all, just a update post. I'm still here and everything is fine, I'm just busy and suffering from a bad case of writers block - hence no posts for the past few days. I also watched Drive and Seven Pyschopaths yesterday, both excellent movies and I particularly enjoyed the latter. I've also been busy with and impromptu visit to a family friend's house. Also, I've discovered a new record store (called Track Records) has opened in Ballymena - a town situated aproximately forty minutes outside of Belfast. I haven't got a chance to go to it myself yet but me and my friends are planning to take a trip up to it very soon. The iPad situation still isn't resolved by the way - it's still in repair although I'm hoping tomorrow or Wednesday I should get news that the repair work has been completed. For the next few days new posts here may be few and far between - I want to work on drafting more posts and getting into the way of reviewing things again as I've been neglecting that end of things lately. I'll be back soon though!

No comments:

Post a Comment