Tuesday 16 July 2013

Online order FINALLY arrived.

So at long last, this online order finally arrived.  I actually ordered these at the tail end of June - Howlin was from Amazon and Jessie Ware's Devotion (Gold Edition) came from another seller. For whatever reason Jessie Ware's album only arrived yesterday. It's in absolutely perfect condition mind you but it was incredibly slow service. I don't think I'll use that seller again - I only ordered from them because Amazon weren't stocking the album at that particular point. I'm just relieved it's here though because I was honestly going to email them yesterday if it hadn't arrived by that stage. I'm due another Amazon order too but the postal service being off for a few days means I'm going to have to wait a little bit longer for it I think. Nevertheless I'll post it when it's here!

No comments:

Post a Comment