Sunday 23 June 2013

Madonna MDNA on Epix.

Hello all, I hope wherever you are you're receiving more sun than Belfast currently is. Moving on - it's been a crazy few days for two of my favorite artists: Madonna & The Killers. The Killers because last night they headlined Wembley Stadium which surely has to be the high point of their career this far. Madonna because EPIX has premiered her MDNA tour yesterday. This post deals with the latter. EPIX is a premium US channel so as you could imagine, only a fraction of fans have saw the broadcast. I understand that torrents etc are doing the rounds, but so far the only thing I've found is one very poor quality stream. I'll post the link to it at the bottom of this post, but trust me - it's pretty bad quality. I'm just going to wait until August when the blu-ray comes out in all honesty. I didn't attend any of the MDNA shows and other than the Olympia mini-show in Paris,  fan footage of Express Yourself/Born This Way/She's Not Me  and the official Epix trailer I've not seen the tour at all really. So, I can't wait for the bluray especially. Based on the fan's opinions that I've been reading today, not only is the tour exceptional but the editing is also great. My expectations for it are sky-high, I just hope it lives up to them!

Low quality stream


No comments:

Post a Comment