Monday 24 December 2012

Soft Cell - Non Stop Estactic Dancing (First listening)

I do really like Soft Cell, I think they were very underrated if I'm honest. In particular, I love their first album, Non Stop Erotic Cabaret. Anyhow, as you could probably guess Non Stop Ecstatic Dancing is a remix album (with their cover version of What being a new single at the time). Anyway, I decided today to give it a proper listen in full for the first time. I was familiar with about three out of the six songs on the EP but I fancied giving it a full listen. I have to say that I really enjoyed it! I was already familiar with the version of Memorabilia here, but I prefer it so much more to the single version. I also really loved the instrumental version of A Man Could Get Lost and the version of Chip's On My Shoulder too. A very enjoyable listen!

No comments:

Post a Comment