Sunday 15 July 2012

Some little TOTP Clips

So I was watching TOTP2 with my family earlier which is always an enjoyable way to spend an hour on a Sunday afternoon, as usual it had some good performances and others that were just bizarre, particularly some of the older ones from the 70's. This week featured X-Ray Spex funnily enough, which is a little ironic considering the earlier post I made on them today (judging by my my families reaction they are definitely an acquired taste as my parents and brother couldn't stand their sound). They also had other songs that I like such as Give It Up by KC and The Sunshine Band and Gangsta's Paradise by Coolio. My two favourites have to be these little gems though which I thought I'd share. The first one is Everybody Wants to Rule The World by Tears for Fears and the second is This Town Ain't Big Enough For Two Of Us by Sparks. The Sparks one is particularly quirky but in a rather brilliant way I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment