Friday 22 June 2012

Literally and Pet Shop Boys Versus America

These are the main Pet Shop Boys books (along with Catalogue) you could say. These are also very old items I own in terms of release date, Literally, which is on the left is over 20 years old and was released in 1990. Neither of these are your typical biography, they are actually tour diaries would you believe! Literally chronicles them during their 1989 tour, and Pet Shop Boys Versus America deals with the American leg of their Performance tour. Interestingly, a book in the same vein for their Discovery tour was written, but as they were behaving badly on tour supposedly it will probably forever remain unreleased. I've only read Versus America so far but found it an interesting read and I am reading Literally once I finish the Madonna biography I am currently reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment