Friday 22 June 2012

Feel Every Beat 7"

I got this from Big Bang, on the same day I got my Pet Shop Boys Introspective vinyl. This is a 7" of Electronic's overlooked track Feel Every Beat, which was from their self titled debut album. This was a little bit dearer than the Disappointed 12" vinyl that I own, but it still came to cost a really reasonable £3. As a bonus, it came already in a protective plastic case so its in better condition than my Disappointed vinyl slightly. I have to admit, I'm suprised I even managed to find this because I wouldn't have thought that Electronic were going to be easy to shop for in terms of rarities but so far they have been easy enough! This also is another little bit of history: this is my first (of many hopefully) vinyls that were issued on Factory Records!

No comments:

Post a Comment