Thursday 28 June 2012

Disco 2 Limited

Those of you who are more frequent visitors to this blog are probably wondering why on earth have I bought this in the last few days. I mean, its in my Disco series post so I've got two copies! Well, not quite. My old copy of Disco 2 came in a totally mangled case (it was smashed to smithereens almost). I wasn't happy about that at all and then I saw that a bonus disc version existed, but it was US only, so I put it on the wishlist and figured I'd get it eventually. One day, I was browsing on Amazon and saw that my seller of choice on Amazon (Zoverstocks, who I thoroughly recommend and whom have supplied me with virtually every used CD/DVD I own. As a bonus, they are very reasonable too) had managed to get a copy: for £1.99! Naturally I loved this and ordered it with my latest group of orders. The second disc consists of 3 b-sides, the RAF Zone Dub of Yesterday, When I Was Mad and the 7" of I Wouldn't Normally Do This Kind Of Thing. The only new track for me is the YWIWM mix, but I can't complain for the price!

No comments:

Post a Comment