Friday 3 February 2012

Madonna - Gimme All Your Luvin!

So Madonna's new video premiered today, and the hype for MDNA on March 26th is in full swing! I have to say, the lead single is different from what I was expecting but still good nonetheless! It was produced by Martin Solvieg and features Nikki Minaj and M.I.A. Its incredibly retro sounding and is insanely catchy, its been stuck in my head since first listen! I love the little cheerleader chants too, I think they're good fun and will sound brilliant live. I wasn't overly excited though when I heard that Madonna was collaborating though, purely because I don't think she needs a collaboration. On that note I have to say I think the respective guest vocals of Nicki Minaj and M.I.A don't add that much to the song, although I'm not a fan of Nicki Minaj anyway though I do like M.I.A's work. Its already excited me more than 4 Minutes did which is a good sign, although I am hoping that the album will be a bit more introspective. Never the less, a really enjoyable song, and I'm so excited she's back!

No comments:

Post a Comment